When it comes to keeping spaces clean and people safe, the way you apply your disinfectants matters
How does a electrostatic disinfectant spray machine work?
The Victory electrostatic disinfectant spray machine works by charging disinfectant solution particles to stick to and wrap around surfaces.
This method of using an electrostatic disinfectant spray machine is far superior to traditional fogging machines.
Foggers were designed for pest control, while electrostatic disinfectant spray machines are optimized for surface disinfection.
What is the particle size when using electrostatic disinfectant spray machines?
Electrostatic disinfectant spray machines produce particles larger than 40 microns, and often have multiple particle
size settings. While traditional foggers typically produce particles smaller than 40 microns in diameter. This matters because smaller particles evaporate faster, which can impact disinfectant dwell time, and can get into the lungs if inhaled.
What surface coverage do electrostatic disinfectant spray machines provide?
Particles produced are attracted
to surfaces, allowing for evenly
coated coverage. This matters because disinfection of high-touch surfaces requires complete coverage.
Can the surface be used straight after disinfection using an electrostatic disinfectant spray machine?
Area can be used immediately after the surface dries completely. This is a major benefit of electrostatic disinfectant spray machines because traditional foggers require that an area be fully evacuated for anywhere from several hours to more than a day.
Victory Innovations Electrostatic disinfectant spray machines
Our Professional Cordless Electrostatic disinfectant spray machines allows the user hours of spraying time without the hassle of dragging a cord. In addition, it is designed to save time and labour, spray less liquid, and cover more surfaces. Victory Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath.
- Patented electrostatic charge penetrates chemical providing a thin even spray pattern on all surfaces
- Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with a full tank
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement room to room
- 3-in-1 nozzle lets you set the spray particle size to match your application
- Easy Fill HDPE 33.8oz refillable tank allows you coat up to 2800 sq. ft. on 40 micron setting
- Victory 16.8V Lithium-Ion battery allows you to run between 20-80 tanks on a single charge
(1) VP300ES Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
(1) VP20A Professional 16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
(1) VP10 Professional 16.8V Charger
(1) VP49 Nozzle Wrench
(1) VP50 3-in-1 Nozzle (40/80/110 Microns)
(1) VP31 Backpack 2.25 Gallon Tank
|Warranty||1yr limited warranty|
|Battery||16.8V 3400mAh Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||10.0 lbs. (29 lbs. full)|
|Optimum Spray Distance||4 – 6ft|
|Tank Capacity||2.25 gallons|
|Run Time||4 hours per charge|
|Nozzle Spray Sizes||40 micron full cone, 80 micron full cone, 110 micron 120º fan|
|Charge Time||90 Minutes|
|Flow Rate||40 micron / 3.4 oz. per minute 80 micron / 5.1 oz. per minute 110 micron / 13.4 oz. per minute|