Contact us, you local Zoono Sydney distributor for quotation & stock enquiries 1300 017 997
Our skin & surface sanitisers are formulated to kill the toughest germs for longer, without harsh chemicals.
Microbe Shield Surface Sanitiser Bulk 5L
Sanitising germ protection spray that kills 99.99% of germs and keeps critical surfaces and touchpoints hygienic for longer.
- Protects against 99.99% of bacteria
- Forms an antimicrobial coating that bonds to surfaces
USE AFTER CLEANING FOR ONGOING GERM PROTECTION: All-Purpose compliments your existing cleaning routine and keeps surfaces germ-free. Zoono won’t wash off during your routine cleaning procedures.
Zoono doesn’t use alcohol or dangerous chemicals to kill germs and has food safety approvals in Australia and New Zealand.
PROVEN: Zoono is scientifically proven to be effective against 99.99% of germs.
Over the past 5 years, Zoono has developed a suite of proven products that enable our customer’s partners and distributors to realise and maximise both revenue producing and commercial opportunities. Sanico is a national distributor for Zoono, our office is based in Sydney.
How To Use Zoono Surface Sanitiser with Fogging Machines?
It is important to have a clean and hygienic home and workplace. Whether you are an essential service provider or you’re a freelancer working from home, you need to keep your space safe and germ-free. Disinfectant fogging service is a process of spraying disinfectant which involves releasing a stable and even stream of sanitizing droplets into the air that settle onto surfaces and hidden spaces that you can’t reach with other cleaning methods.
Zoono Surface Sanitiser is a colourless liquid. This odourless, environmentally safe, and non-corrosive spray is completely gentle for humans and animals. When sprayed on the surface via fogging machines, Zoono Surface Sanitiser leaves behind a mono-molecular layer that permanently bonds to the surface. These molecules are basically the antimicrobial polymers that bond to the surface creating a barrier of positively charged microscopic pins, which attract and pierce negatively charged pathogens.
Which areas require Fogging services?
Any surface at your home or workplace that is frequently touched should be prioritized for fogging treatment. This includes chairs, workstations, table, counters, door handles, phones, machines and workplace amenities, toilets, etc. Visibly dirty surfaces can easily be cleaned as soon as they are identified, regardless of when they were last cleaned. It is important to regularly clean and disinfects surfaces that are touched by many people. Choosing fogging service to become critical for you if your business involves regular customer dealing.
Using Zoono Surface Sanitiser with Fogging Machines
Make sure that the antimicrobial product is dry before the spraying, and the most effective way to accelerate this process is to process the fogging at room temperature and approx 20 microns. A fogging unit is ideal for larger areas where it is impractical to treat via a trigger pack. A fogger atomises 95% of its output to particles of 20 microns in the normal setting, which is ideal for applying antimicrobial products. On heavy settings, 95% of its output is below 60 microns, typically perfect for treating areas where heavy spraying is required. However, applying the sanitiser with heavy settings will use more product and take a greater time to dry.
Fogging Machine Application Instructions
- Clean the area that has to be treated with a normal cleaning product or start with the fogging operation just after the cleaners have finished.
- Please keep in mind that Zoono Surface Sanitiser is ready to use and does not require any mixing or diluting.
- Cover all electronic component vents, TVs, Flat Screens, Desktop PCs / VDU’, with temporary covers. As an added precaution, don’t forget to cover food bowls, drinks, fish tanks, pet food etc.
- Set the Fogging Machine to process a fine mist and thorough coverage. Typically, this is approx 15 – 20 microns and will take approx 10-15 minutes to dry.
- Begin at the furthermost point from the entry/exit door and spray the mist to the high point allowing it to fall naturally onto all surfaces. Don’t spray directly on the vents and electronic equipment and do not mist screen surfaces at all. Rather, apply the Zoono Surface Sanitiser onto a clean micro-fibre cloth and wipe over hard surfaces and screen.
- Leave the sanitiser for drying because this ensures that the product has formed a molecular bond with the surface to be treated. The drying can take place somewhere around 10-15 minutes depending on the surface area, humidity and the amount used.
- Once dry, the product starts working and protecting against bacteria, fungi, viruses and algae.
- In between the fogging treatment, the surface can still be regularly cleaned using conventional and traditional cleaning products. Please keep in mind that this will not affect the bonded, sanitised layer.